B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

Great shot! It is a sculpture... I hope. :oops: :$

Thanks! Yes! It's on the Dublin Cathedral and it's an sculpture of Jesus Christ, amazing one in my opinion, look almost like a beggar!

Ah yes, I noticed the feet. Very clever.

"IT MADE EXPLORE" :) :)

Just a simple Landscape type Snapograph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of a discarded Fishermans Hut with a discarded Fishing Boat in the background of which both have been left to rot. On the right is one of the old railway lines that were used for hauling the boats or catch up the beach from the sea. I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast gritty look for this snap to emphasize the desolate terrain, decay & textures etc.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

RX10M4, 1/640th @ F5.6, ISO-100, Tripod.
Dilapidated Hut-03518 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

One from back when I was keen on IR... I always liked the false colour version, but the B&W version looks pretty good. I must do more of this.

Dovestone reservoir, now managed by the RSPB.

Dove StoneBW.jpg

Just a simple Macro/Close Up type Snapograph taken at Kent UK of a Springtail Bug on top of a trash bin.

RX10M4, 1/250th @ F8, ISO-100, Macro Attachment, Modified Ring Flash.
UK Bug (1)-03517 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Just a simple tourist type Snapograph taken from the Millennium Bridge in London UK looking towards Blackfriars Bridge.

RX10M4, 1/200th @ F4.5, ISO-100, Polarizing Filter, Handheld.
My London (2)-03526 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London Trafalgar Square UK of a guy with his guitar doing a bit of street playing.

RX10M4, 1/180th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Street Performer (8)-03519 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

This snap is one that I have re-visited with a totally different approach to my PP which I like so much better

Just a simple tourist type landscape Snapograph taken from the viewing gallery of the Tate Modern in London UK looking out over the River Thames at the London skyline.

RX10M4, 1/250th @ 4.5, ISO-100, Polarizing Filter, Handheld.
My London (3)-03527 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Back