B&W Let's see your Black and White photos

Just a simple tourist type Snapograph taken at Canterbury Kent UK of the main gate tower to the Cathedral.
Nothing I could do about the converging verticals as my back was already against buildings opposite, and correcting them in PP would amount to loosing too much of the architecture that I wanted to keep in the snap.

Sony-RX, 1/250th @ F5.6, ISO-100, Wide Angle Attachment, Handheld.
Cathedral Main Gate Tower-03522 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

Just a simple tourist close up type Snapograph taken at Kent UK of a pile of Oyster Shells that have had the Oysters removed.
I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast gritty look to this snap to emphasise the texture.

Sony-RX, 1/1000th @ F5.6, ISO-100, Handheld.
50922575746_992ef7aa6c_h.jpg
Oyster Shells-03516 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

My bike, early morning...... I am still struggling to understand the sizing thing for on here. How come George yours loads and is full width, mine are shrunk so they will load without being too big?

Xcountry-0390bw.web.jpg

Last edited:
"It Made Explore" :) :)

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at London UK of a plastic fork that had been left in the side of the road.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/640 @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Fork In The Road-03524 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Sorry to disappoint you Andrew, but this thread is for Black & White shots.
I'm being who I am because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter. :naughty:

I'm being who I am because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter. :naughty:

Nice !!! I know I don't matter, and didn't say I minded,:grumpy: I just brought it to your attention in case you hadn't realised. :naughty:;)

I gave it a like but forgot it's a black and white photo thread. :p Cool perspective photo though. It would look even better in black and white.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Kent UK of four people virtually in step with each other.
I'm also working on a personal project called Faceless and this will be one of the shots included.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/1100th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Stepping In Time-03523 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Nice one George. All wearing shorts too. Bonus! (y)

Very nice shot Lee, well composed with a good mono presentation.

"I can't wait to get back on up to London to resume my street photography"

Thanks George. :)

Back