Let's see your graffiti and street art shots

Last edited:
Few more from my strolls today at lunchtime.

(PS - apologies for the last uploads being a touch on the large side. I've gone down a size for these ones.)

Truffle Shuffle

Retaken this one as last time it had scaffolding on it.

IMG_5395 by Kell Lunam-Cowan, on Flickr

Rainforest

Nice, but unfortunately, it turns out this one replaced another, which replaced the Amy Winehouse 'Valerie' art. If that's taught me one thing, it's that you should take the shot before it disappears.

IMG_5394 by Kell Lunam-Cowan, on Flickr

Amy.

IMG_5396 by Kell Lunam-Cowan, on Flickr

Amy and guy

Some discussion over this. Pretty sure when we moved to Camden, we were told it was menat to be Dave Gahan from Depeche Mode. But looking online, it looks like it might have been Amy's hairdresser.

IMG_5398 by Kell Lunam-Cowan, on Flickr

Last edited:
This one is from Aberdeen beach, it's not very artsy but love the deep meaning; particularly at this point in time...

r35eLvZ.jpg

One more I found today from Aberdeen beach (UK), not the best, but I liked the contrast with the message and the spikes on the wall...

lcV67HC.jpg

OK--- I will have a look out some ----
Exter -- Hasselblad 501CM outdated Fuji Provia Film
Grafitti Exeter by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
On River Stort, Hassleblad 501CM + 180mm gf4 Cfi Sonnar T* , outdated Kodak Porta 400 VC film
BlueEyes by Peter Elgar, on Flickr
Olympus OM-10 + 28mm f3.5 W-Zuiko lens + outdated Fuji Velvia at 32 ASA and Polariser
OM-10: Outdated Velvia by Peter Elgar, on Flickr

Someone posted a link to the London Mural Festival map on Facebook so that spawned an idea to ride around as many as I could.... managed quite a few and for a change took the big camera with me rather than using the phone camera.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmQVnTX4

Quite a few were still being worked on and I heard that there will be adding more sites / murals till into October...

NZ6_0385.jpg by Jason Burns, on Flickr

NZ6_0407.jpg by Jason Burns, on Flickr

NZ6_0267.jpg by Jason Burns, on Flickr

Here's the organisers page
https://www.londonmuralfestival.com/map

Last edited:
Back