Let's see your Household Art

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
No
We're all stuck inside now. But it's springtime. There's light coming through the windows. House full of stuff. Look around. See how those things play with each other. See if we can make something out of something.

IMG_1622_web-2.jpg
This little guy is sitting on my desk. Top of a speaker under a variety of different light sources. I'm looking at him as I type this.

IMG_1582_web-2.jpg
Another from my desk chair collection. I've shared this in a couple of different threads. I call it "Tape."

Last edited:

pepppperrrr by geof worrall, on Flickr

good idea this thread and the saving of all of us who are keeping indoors to beat Covid 19

cheers
geof

Last edited:
Pretty slow around here. I went to the library the day before they closed them all. Stocked up. Finishing "A Personal Recollection of Joan of Arc" by Mark Twain. Might pick something a little lighter out of the pile for tomorrow.

Still, trying to keep my shutter finger limber.

IMG_1655_web-2.jpg
Found a little concentric mayhem going on in the bird bath out back.

IMG_1635_edited-1.jpg
That tape shot above was a total accident. Just turned and it was there. Made me wonder if I could reproduce that on demand. Raided the bar for some stemware. Proof of concept.

Thank you Ian- 105mm f2.8 macro lens and some water on my granite worktop :)

Shadows, on art

Shadow.jpg

doggie-11 by geof worrall, on Flickr

not quite household but fairly recent...## its time to face the music, its time to dress up right

hey chaps...do all the input here have to be new shots
i will be doing some but i have some on flikr from my arty farty days...etc
cheers
geof

Last edited:
I made this , MDF back board treated with MDF primer then coated with a 2 part crackle finish paint black and gold , The wood sections are Laburnhum
Size is 1 mtr tall 400 wide , It's a wall hanging made for my living room .
5E63CA85-4670-4E73-B54E-6C737076D1C0 by https://www.flickr.com/photos/150639903@N08/, on Flickr
91D7EC04-74A5-4223-A69D-4431F10C22B4 by https://www.flickr.com/photos/150639903@N08/, on Flickr

i like that...its quite unique and the wood rings tell a story
we had a smashing laburnam in our garden years ago...and the spring flowers were a joy...even though the pods were poisonous
well done!
cheers
geof

Nature meets metalwork...

Metal and deer horn sculpture TZ70 P1030586.JPG

Back