Lets see your panoramas

I took this years ago with a cheap pocket camera ... the London Olympic Stadium was towering above me, any further back and it was obscured by trees.

7 portrait shots stitched in MS ICE

FY86e3u6Zmewj5AZFOgtuc1hCCfCiY5FN8Gy3QDMgX54lcJFFxAmLNEoigYA8xt7rxmH7Xm5-wUwXoA9mH1mB5S7KhqZMJjDtx2wGpXA0TRbWE2UuNwgRkiMGpch-YM_TrtHXVuBCqPkTFTweomKY2axcP-cQcdL1aW7y_P5-SV8tmOsIakk4Q5x3Vi9OAjt9q3XbukZppc4bPJgnvPNiil_vDeV4DPvlpXUrNuVjEsM5meGpxttP4ohKoPzPwZovBvpiKboS7xlFe8dX5fOn_chTsRMWaSRJUJqjLvMElkG_nhHgElPZTACamRBnkFLVxs2hcFBwIOFQ6gdShaujuL8GFcT3MIlFjP-zJ9581K-PA1XwQ8HdT-6w964uLQFj2r8DreCA3HwvrgTSCuevTHYKjVEHyM2dpcKl3HFoAX5d_7-roK5SX_6a7Pw5sZviiKo2un27tJS6WIMlZP8KePEgJPNtAs5pUNbrpacleLGxrOTQtAxUDfl-vt19LdxoDQqQL_72CD_RLU7rOSPqOhFezHxyNAU7RpTQ-5QNR21LFBS9Z9XCOyR1JbW7j5AtQmFePzyGeC7uYKvsAxgeaqgBx3nXmNmG1CSs-E7GWQ5wn8y_8gqzWWQWyUoh_63mJYc1_8BSoNZf2jxbRAMWkTtJ0PzVN1C3outSfKXQeHoO1CNG40ius1KXyrO5XkHhQWQoYl69UrKCnSS8GyIzIVo2s063v3n5FlBOoCB-KcRam1Lbw=w1005-h360-no

This thread has inspired me to look back on panos I've done in the past. I think I'll do more.

This is my favourite. I remember taking it well.

Nikon FG with 24mm lens in portrait mode. Stitched together in photoshop after scanning the negs. The film was Fuji Acros.

Panorama1-2 by Simon, on Flickr

Some fantastic panoramic photos posted, I'll have to dig out some others of mine. I'm glad I started the thread, keep em coming (y)

Some fantastic panoramic photos posted, I'll have to dig out some others of mine. I'm glad I started the thread, keep em coming (y)

be interesting to know what we all are using to stictch...
ps is a panorama also a letterbox crop!

(y)

be interesting to know what we all are using to stictch...
ps is a panorama also a letterbox crop!

(y)
I suppose thats up to the individual, but in starting the thread I was thinking more of stitched photos, either in camera or in PP.

I suppose thats up to the individual, but in starting the thread I was thinking more of stitched photos, either in camera or in PP.
:agree:
i found some letterbox ones but thought the skill here is in the stitching...
i take it that will stand...your the boss..:cool:

I did a silly pano at the Grand Canyon many years ago. 18 images handheld and stitched in whatever version of LR was available in about 2008.

IMG_0316-Pano.jpg

Then I printed it...

IMG_0281.jpg

Wow, I don't think I have a wall in my house big enough to hang that!
Neither do I. I simply didn't think it through....

I like the idea Geoff... I did something similar a while ago. Only with my face. Must try it with the land...
This from 2011...

evilian1_splitone.jpg

I like the idea Geoff... I did something similar a while ago. Only with my face. Must try it with the land...
This from 2011...

View attachment 269589

right on..or is that left on..>>>:cool:

i tried this with my face as well but couldnt get anything to match...not very well anyway...
will have some more goes
thats a problem for face recognition
cheers
geof

Back