Lets see your panoramas

Great shots all.

I've a few foggy woodland images I'm working on at the moment. I do love panoramic images, I prefer the whole process to a single, wider photo.

Whinstone Lee Tor, a few days before Xmas
50788155176_d9b5d956c9_k.jpg

Glyndyfrdwy, on the Llangollen Railway, as the vehicles are starting to assemble for Classic Transport Weekend in 2018.

web_IMGP0567_stitch.jpg

I must admit that since I got Microsoft ICE, I've found that most days out (I do a lot of classic car shows, often at stately homes) include a sequence of images that I can stick through it. In some cases they turn out a bit mundane, but it can often make it easier than trying to find a better viewpoint - at car shows you often can't move far enough back to get a single image of the whole display stand, for example.

View attachment 286627
View attachment 286629

Is that Portmerion waterfront? Interesting looking estuary wherever it is, care to divulge please? Looks like a nice boating trip!

JCB headquarters at Rocester. They were supposed to have had the fountain going! Full shot is 830MB, it still bleached out at the sun. I could have done with being another 10 degrees to port.

JCB pano.LR-0252.jpg

Is that Portmerion waterfront? Interesting looking estuary wherever it is, care to divulge please? Looks like a nice boating trip!

Sorry, I've only just seen this. Yes, it is the waterfront at Portmerion, had a lovely day there a few years back.

Lord Herefords Knob and Hay Bluff pano.
2 photos stitched.

Lord Herefords knob also known as the Twmpa is to the left, Hay Bluff on the right.

DSC02076-Pano-4-2 by Paul, on Flickr

Back