Liberty Walk BMW M3

Name
Reinis
Edit My Images
Yes
Top Gear Live, aka Clarkson, Hammond and May Live Tour BMW M3 LW built by Momentum Motorsport.
To read about them, click here:
http://reinisbphotography.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/liberty-walk-bmw-m3.html

Thanks for looking,
Reinis

322v1 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

031 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

130 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

209 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

204 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

230 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

024 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

734 by Reinis Babrovskis, on Flickr

I'll not scare you with the price of the wheels then :) Thanks guys!

Love the car and the processing, how'd you manage a shoot it? astounding!

Only a few small things to note:
#1. Light streak in the middle of the bonnet and drivers side headlight are distracting, is the reflection on the bumper an open door? Even so, still best of the bunch.
#2. Car possibly too central in the frame for this angle, much prefer the angle/position in #7.
#3. why's the passenger not smiling? was it meant to be his turn to drive :LOL:

As ever loving your work, surely deserving of more comments on here.
Edit: just checked out the blogpost and some of the images in there are crackers, should have posted them as well!

Last edited:
Thanks @Sko77y - appreciate it. I did remove all light streaks at first and then it just disappeared int he background, so decided to leave it, will post one without if I will find it.
Agree on number 2, thanks!
Ha ha he was the serious one!
I was invited to shoot it for Top Gear Live, I did cover the event afterwards here as well.
Link here:
http://reinisbphotography.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/clarkson-hammond-may-live-belfast.html

I see what you mean, I'm considering a mixture of light painting and strobe for my next black car.

That's bloody brilliant getting asked to do that, spot on, seems you've come a long way in a short space of time, wish it had been the same for me :)

Photos are good; I like rig shots etc.
Sorry but have to say that I hate the car though.

Thanks guys!
@Dinsdale - these were not rig shots - we didn't wanna risk putting it on these - a boot of a golf and rolling shots had to do :D And of course Liberty Walk will not be to everybody taste, that's just normal!
Thanks again!

Thanks guys!
@Dinsdale - these were not rig shots - we didn't wanna risk putting it on these - a boot of a golf and rolling shots had to do :D And of course Liberty Walk will not be to everybody taste, that's just normal!
Thanks again!
Oh cool! I have to say, the thought of hanging an expensive piece of glass off a boom outside the car whilst driving along would scare me stupid. But I suppose it's horses for courses, eh? But shot from the boot of another car sounds a lot safer.

That us a crazy car I love it :)

Your images are simply stunning, but you knew that anyway LOL

Love the 2 rig shots, though maybe not in keeping with the theme of the car, the lighting is lovely.

Oh cool! I have to say, the thought of hanging an expensive piece of glass off a boom outside the car whilst driving along would scare me stupid. But I suppose it's horses for courses, eh? But shot from the boot of another car sounds a lot safer.

You don't, rig shots are done at about 3mph, usually pushing the car or on a slight downhill so it rolls. Long exposure at slow speed to iron out the bumps.

You don't, rig shots are done at about 3mph, usually pushing the car or on a slight downhill so it rolls. Long exposure at slow speed to iron out the bumps.

I genuinely never knew that, definitely makes more sense as they always look like they're doing 60mph+

Love these shots, never sure about Libery Walk's cars, but this looks great on the move!

Back