Lifeguards...

Edit My Images
No
bwlifesafer800ly2.jpg

Not exactly David Hasselhoff ! :D

I think I want those people to be on the right of the picture somehow. Perhaps its just me.

hi andrew
i actually like this shot a lot, but as janice said, i think the guys would be better on the right.

The main reason why they are on left of shot is that I wanted to get the reflections of the cliffs in the wet sand, if I had gone for right of image I would have ended with mostly bland horizon so it was the lesser of evils I am afraid...

You have a thing about lifeguards - i seem to remembers some excelent shots of yours some time back. Unsure about the positioning with the burst of colour all to one side.

I like it and I think having the life guards on the left is great :) Did they save anyones life?

I like the shot (y)

This is a good shot and think the lifeguards should be on the left however a little more space should be given to their to bring them closer to a "third". This would give better placement, especially given the colour treatment and would also help remove the imbalance in the shot - which, I think, is what most people feel needs restoring.

My tuppence worth!

This is a good shot and think the lifeguards should be on the left however a little more space should be given to their to bring them closer to a "third". This would give better placement, especially given the colour treatment and would also help remove the imbalance in the shot - which, I think, is what most people feel needs restoring.

My tuppence worth!

Yes I think you're quite right, I think this is a way I could have got around this...Keep it in mind for next time!

Cheers,

Andrew

Back