Light on the Horizon

Name
Nigel
Edit My Images
No
Shrove Stone Jetty, Co.Donegal at sunrise ..

31246315315_c7632d356f_z.jpg

Shot on the Fuji XE2 with the 10-24mm lens ... Formatt Hitech 4 stop and 3 stop soft edge used ...

Yeah that is lovely very nicely done.
What a wonderful economic structure.

Very nicely done. Beautiful composition where the jetty just points you to the sun. Did you take any before the sun rose, often the colours before sunrise make for a better scene than sunrise itself.

Only just made it for sunrise itself after being stuck behind a learner driver for about 20 minutes .. at 5.30am in the morning .. who learns to drive at that hour :)

Only just made it for sunrise itself after being stuck behind a learner driver for about 20 minutes .. at 5.30am in the morning .. who learns to drive at that hour :)

I drive a V6 Turbo to dispatch things like this into the rear mirror :D

Glencoe awakens to the thunder of my Mercedes at dawn LOL

Super light and a lovely scene. I'd be tempted to be a bit to the right and lower down to have a more diagonal entrance of the near side of the jetty. Make for a more dynamic sort of image innit. Top work however - its just me nitpicking :)

Super light and a lovely scene. I'd be tempted to be a bit to the right and lower down to have a more diagonal entrance of the near side of the jetty. Make for a more dynamic sort of image innit. Top work however - its just me nitpicking :)

Thanks ... I see what you mean ... I think, given the stone textures, there are a lot of compositional options going on .. and of course given the tides it is pretty much endless in terms of water movement ...

Back