Lightroom Crashes

Name
Perry
Edit My Images
Yes
It seems when I use the crop tool and then go to the before / after view (side by side) Lightroom crashes - does any one have any ideas or has it happened to them as well
IMG_0563.jpg

Does it happen with any image? I've had similar when moving into the print module with a certain template selected.

How big is your catalogue/number of images. I'm wondering if there's a corruption?
You could try creating a new catalogue, import a few images and try again, before reloading your catalogue and trying catalogue maintenance. Take a backup first ;)

I have just tried to recreate what you've described and no issues here for me, is this happening after todays update?

If you log a ticket the first thing they will say is "did you remove your preview cache?"..

Thanks for the replies, this is a new install of Lightroom CC Classic and was doing it before the update and I was hoping the update may cure it.

When you say remove preview cache ... what do you mean and is it something I should do ?

This is now sorted - just in case any one has the same issue - it came down to my graphics card driver needing updating. Having done that it is now all ok.

Back