Lightroom help

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
No
Hey guys, I've decided to get my first print done of the attached shot, I've processed it with Lightroom but as its 3 shots bracketed and merged and I've clearly moved when in the water for one of them I would like to get rid of the water ripples to the bottom left, any help on how to do this?ImageUploadedByTapatalk1462124168.953080.jpg

The Spot Removal tool should make a fair fist of it... I'd use a fairly large brush to select a section of the rippled water then use the smooth water to the right as the source texture. The selected area should simply copy the smooth texture. Then just rinse and repeat until you've smoothed out all the ripples.

A bit like the Patch tool in Photoshop (which would probably be easier to be honest).

The Spot Removal tool should make a fair fist of it... I'd use a fairly large brush to select a section of the rippled water then use the smooth water to the right as the source texture. The selected area should simply copy the smooth texture. Then just rinse and repeat until you've smoothed out all the ripples.

A bit like the Patch tool in Photoshop (which would probably be easier to be honest).

Thanks for the tips, will try that tonight so hopefully it works [emoji106]

Back