Lightroom Mobile - Swipe to Pick - update.... its back!

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Just wondered if I'm missing something with the latest version of LRM. Its the first time Ive used it for downloads since updating and I can't seem to use the swipe to select. Has this been removed?

Yep, it's been removed in this release. Apparently it will return in a later update (removed due to compatibility issues with 'other functions').

Hopefully Adobe will make version 2.9 the same has 2.7, because 2.8 has been a joke of a release.

Yep, it's been removed in this release. Apparently it will return in a later update (removed due to compatibility issues with 'other functions').

Hopefully Adobe will make version 2.9 the same has 2.7, because 2.8 has been a joke of a release.
I use LRM on a 12.9" Pro and I don't think I don't think I'd want to rate and review on anything smaller using the current version. I like the addition of the brush tool, but other than that it seems a big step backwards

That's a bummer! I really enjoy that feature, hope it's back soon.

And it's back !!!

I was sorting through some photos earlier and noticed the little flag icons at the bottom had disappeared. On closer inspection there has been a new menu added at the side "a star". Under here are the rate options which includes...... swipe to pick. Yay, thank you Adobe, my faith is being restored :banana::banana:

Back