Lightroom Publishing Query

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

I have accidentally put a whole selection of shots into my "publish" to Flickr folder in Lightroom Classic when I actually only wanted 1, is there a way of deleting the unwanted shots from the publish folder? I've tried right-clicking just about everything and nothing gives me the option.

Thanks

I'm debating letting LR publish them all then I'll just delete the unwanted shots in Flickr but this seems like an unnecessary faff.

Hi,

I have accidentally put a whole selection of shots into my "publish" to Flickr folder in Lightroom Classic when I actually only wanted 1, is there a way of deleting the unwanted shots from the publish folder? I've tried right-clicking just about everything and nothing gives me the option.

Thanks

I'm debating letting LR publish them all then I'll just delete the unwanted shots in Flickr but this seems like an unnecessary faff.
Mark them with "x" to reject them. Then command+backspace to remove them from the publish service.

Mark them with "x" to reject them. Then command+backspace to remove them from the publish service.
Thanks Stephen, that was driving me nuts!

Back