Lightroom Training Essex and London

Gary.D

Hoodie
Name
Gary Derbridge
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys.

About 4-5 months ago I changed from using adobe bridge and camera raw to Lightroom.

I have used it now to edit around 10-15 weddings and I am certainly speeding up, getting the hang of it, and learning some of the features.

I feel like I am probably missing a lot of features so my question is, do any of you offer Lightroom training especially for wedding photographers? Or do you recommend any courses?

I am based in southend Essex and I am happy to travel, or training could talk place in my office in Southend.

Although I am not claiming I am a professional using it, I have certainly learnt the basics so I am not really after someone that can only pass on basic knowledge of the program, instead someone that is a professional trainer.

Cant recommend any local training center there but I am wondering is the online training courses can help?

There are courses around , I found a few, they seem to cost between £300-£400 .

Here's a link to a typical one http://www.mediatraining.ltd.uk/courses/photoshop-lightroom-introduction Have a look at the contents and see if there is anything there that would help

Personally I found the Adobe video's a quite good although you say you'd prefer 1:1 tuition. used one of Martin Evenings books way back when I first started and found it very useful.as you could dip in and out of it. You may also want to look at Tim Grey who has a weekly "Newsletter" which covers both Photoshop an Lightroom, plus training packages

Back