Lily

Hi David,

a tad too high key for my taste… that stupendous
luminous smile of hers does not need it really! :cool:

Last edited:
Lovely work David (y)
As Daniel mentioned above, what a great smile!
I particularly like that although Lily is posed looking at the camera there is still 'movement' in her portrait in her hair.

Hi David,

a tad too high key for my taste… that stupendous
luminous smile of hers does not need it really! :cool:

Thanks Daniel, i thought it may not be to everyone's taste. I processed it with a more high key interpretation in mind. I felt it suited her as she is quite pale skinned anyway.

Lovely work David (y)
As Daniel mentioned above, what a great smile!
I particularly like that although Lily is posed looking at the camera there is still 'movement' in her portrait in her hair.

Thanks Iain. The 'movement' was from her hair dryer. It wasn't doing much mind as the cord was a little too short to reach :LOL: It's probably somewhere inbetween nothing and what i wanted and kinda makes it look like she's just a scruff :D

Apart from the simple joy her smile brings I think there is a lot to like here David. Unlike Daniel, I quite like the high key processing here, you have kept it nicely in check, very well balanced. Quite like the shadows too. Defo a keeper for sure.

I think it's fab! Wonderful processing, and cutest kid ever! But did you cook her eyes a bit? She's got that 'Bella Swan vampire eye thing' - or it could just be my monitor.

I think it's fab! Wonderful processing, and cutest kid ever! But did you cook her eyes a bit? She's got that 'Bella Swan vampire eye thing' - or it could just be my monitor.

Thanks Beth. I did indeed cook them. Then uncooked them, then sodding cooked them again. FML. I knew I'd pushed them too far.

Damn Puma Logo's...

Back