weekly Lindsay56's 2019 TP-52 Wks 41/43/46 Partial catchup

Thanks @LC2 @GarethB @Nostromo @rpn

FYI anyone in the area, this was at a little railway preservation group, the Northampton & Lamport Railway near Northampton, they have just 1.5 miles of track, a station, and a few loco's (a couple diesel and I think a small saddle-tank steam engine), and a lot of work-in-progress engineering/industrial archaeology stuff

Old - as has been said already, great colour and texture, nicely done (and they are definitely old!)

Fab owd rustiness :)

Hi Lindsay,

Lovely shot of the flower, I like the light on the petals and the colour is good against the background.

Pete

I love the light you've caught on the petals. It looks like it must have been harsh light, but the way you've caught it with the shadows is lovely.
I waited for a cloud to come over so that the light was filtered; also just lucky maybe!

Good take on Dull Lindsay! And nice to see some film - I don't do enough these days!

I really like the leaf shot, just the right amount of depth and natural colours.

Welcome back Lindsay.

I like you shot for old. They do look past their best! Nice tones and light.
Lovely shot for flower too. Very nice colour.
Dull - This is my kind of mono image. Perfect for the theme and the grain works really well.
Snappers choice - two very good shots. I like both for different reasons and can't choose between them.

Thanks @Leebert for those nice and encouraging comments

Great set of catch up images - all work for the themes. Snappers choice would have to be the leaf for me.

Nice catch-up, Lindsay.

Not sure about the Borrowed theme shot but it looks more like abandoned or someone damaging the environment.

Thanks Stan; the motorbike is one of several around less-visited parts of local parks that seem to have been TWOC'd and joyridden, then burnt, hence my shoehorn!

Nice catch up work Lindsay.(y)

Near: Nice close up work, love the texture detail in the cap.
Borrowed: Shame these things happen...looks like it was once a fairly nice little bike before it was 'borrowed'. Nice crisp image though.
Environmental: A compelling image for sure...if a little depressing, but certainly on point for the theme.

Back