Linlithgow Classic Car Event..

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
Yes
Well, I went more for a spy than anything else after a couple of guys from work asked if I fancied it. Some great cars on display and only 1 or 2 horrors....

Cars were basically parked on the street and in the main square, so I was never going to get any great shots. I took a few anyway of course! Just for your enjoyment!

On the way back to my car, quickly chucked the camera to 1/60 or something and got this. Lucky!

1) Selection from the Linlithgow Classic Car Event by Martin McKillop, on Flickr

2) Selection from the Linlithgow Classic Car Event by Martin McKillop, on Flickr

3) Selection from the Linlithgow Classic Car Event by Martin McKillop, on Flickr

4) Selection from the Linlithgow Classic Car Event by Martin McKillop, on Flickr

5) Selection from the Linlithgow Classic Car Event by Martin McKillop, on Flickr

6) Selection from the Linlithgow Classic Car Event by Martin McKillop, on Flickr

7) Selection from the Linlithgow Classic Car Event by Martin McKillop, on Flickr

8) Selection from the Linlithgow Classic Car Event by Martin McKillop, on Flickr

A great set and I agree, the processing really suits the images. I like the way even though some of the surroundings could have been distracting you've managed to make the subject stand out in every photo, even when they are in amongst a crowd of people and other cars.
Surprised to see the Lotus Esprit there. Did they push it or tow it by any chance? :)

Yes I like the look of those too.

Most of mine come out looking quite bland but those look good.

Looks like a lot of cracking cars there.
A good record of the day.

Back