Lion and Polar Bears

Name
Damen
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
Probably better posting them in the 'Captive' section as they are not wild and free if seen at the Yorkshire Wildlife Park :)
Flickr BBCode links work to show the photos in the thread where more people will possibly respond.

I've moved it for you Damen :)

and you'll definitely get more responses if you post the actual pictures rather than just links, many people here will just click back out if there's nothing to see in the thread.

thanks guys ill sort it out :)

i've added the link that you need to post for the first picture - couldn't do it for the others as they're set as private, but basically you click the share button and look for the BB Code that shows in the first line as a replacement for the links.

i've added the link that you need to post for the first picture - couldn't do it for the others as they're set as private, but basically you click the share button and look for the BB Code that shows in the first line as a replacement for the links.

Thank you , when i click the share button on the app it doesnt give me an option to look for the bc code.

I have made them all public if you wouldnt mind putting them on for me? Im so great full for your help

Thank you , when i click the share button on the app it doesnt give me an option to look for the bc code.

I have made them all public if you wouldnt mind putting them on for me? Im so great full for your help

no problem - can't help with the app, I tried it once and thought it was crap so deleted it. I just use proper computers instead.

no problem - can't help with the app, I tried it once and thought it was crap so deleted it. I just use proper computers instead.

thank you so much, I wish I could get to my MacBook but im unable to at the moment.

Back