Lisa and Natiya

Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
A wall hanger and lovely interaction between them.

Not for me, looks over PP'd and a little soft to me - the original No3 image is lovely and does convey a happy relationship - very nice shot indeed a wall hanger :)

Les

@rick448

On phone now but in absolute terms only you know what their hair and skin tones are. NB my preference is always for a natural look.

So IMO it could be that either, by way of the 'look', might be seen as marmite. The slight(?) hint of high key of the first ones is more pleasing........but I can well understand the edited one with its 'richer' tones would suit others taste.

But as this is a personal project, what do the sitters think ;)

@rick448

On phone now but in absolute terms only you know what their hair and skin tones are. NB my preference is always for a natural look.

So IMO it could be that either, by way of the 'look', might be seen as marmite. The slight(?) hint of high key of the first ones is more pleasing........but I can well understand the edited one with its 'richer' tones would suit others taste.

But as this is a personal project, what do the sitters think ;)
Thanks for that, Lisa prefers the second edit. I'm not sure which I like best. I should really take my time with edits before posting...

I too am liking the second edit.
The Vignette concentrates the eye, the colours appear bolder and the slight magenta cast has been removed and replaced with better skin tones.
However, No3 is the wall-hanger for me.

Love those Rick.

I too think number 3 is my preferred photo. That said they all all great & I would have been well pleased to have captured those.

Also agree with Les regarding the edit. It does look a tad over edited for my taste.
Course no one other than us folk would say that.

Most people are used to seeing this look on there phones and in the media.

Well done you 3

Gaz

I too am liking the second edit.
The Vignette concentrates the eye, the colours appear bolder and the slight magenta cast has been removed and replaced with better skin tones.
However, No3 is the wall-hanger for me.
Love those Rick.

I too think number 3 is my preferred photo. That said they all all great & I would have been well pleased to have captured those.

Also agree with Les regarding the edit. It does look a tad over edited for my taste.
Course no one other than us folk would say that.

Most people are used to seeing this look on there phones and in the media.

Well done you 3

Gaz

Thanks both, feedback much appreciated :)

Back