little egret fly past

What sort of battery life does the Olympus give you?

What sort of battery life does the Olympus give you?
Don’t really know yet gramps ,I took over 300 shots this morning and there was no sign of it slacking off ,I put it in the charger as a matter of course and it recharged very quickly ,so I estimate that it’s a fairly long life one ,certainly longer lived than the g80 ones . ..I have also been using auto I.s.o with it and feel that the missed shots /soft shots are down to this giving to slow a shutter speed with a low iso ... I have gelled with this camera extremely quickly and haven’t even yet bothered to assign any function buttons

Thanks for that.
Like you (I think) heavy-ish kit is taking its toll on my hands and arms ... I have thought about MFT but find it hard to find positive reviews for my type of photography.

Thanks for that.
Like you (I think) heavy-ish kit is taking its toll on my hands and arms ... I have thought about MFT but find it hard to find positive reviews for my type of photography.
I find I’m taking more shots ,thus deleting more but when it gets it right it’s as good as anything I was getting with kit that weighed 6kg more ,the joy of wandering round with a 800mm equiv lens and camera that weighs less than 1.5 kg and has fast enough focussing for b.i.f hand held is worth having

Very nice Jeff, great that you've picked it up and feel comfortable with it straightaway.

Need to get out and practise some BIF with mine but it's at least an hours drive to find a decent volume of birds!

Nice work, nailed the focus. Personally, I'd have given it just a bit more space below and in front but I'm being subjective there. I wouldn't mind it being mine as it is. (y)

Back