Little Egret

Hi Bob, it looks quite noisy on the back of the bird, though the shot is iso200 so it could be pp or something else.

I also think it would look better with a non standard panoramic crop,losing some of the space both below and above the shot.

Just my thoughts Bob, on what is a pleasant enough shot as it is.

Hi Bob, it looks quite noisy on the back of the bird, though the shot is iso200 so it could be pp or something else.

I also think it would look better with a non standard panoramic crop,losing some of the space both below and above the shot.

Just my thoughts Bob, on what is a pleasant enough shot as it is.

Thank you for feedback Ade, pp if I remember it was cropped, fill light brush tool on bird and sharpening cannot remember for sure, was not sure about crop whether to remove all the out of focus foreground

That's nice. and what gorgeous light.

That's nice. and what gorgeous light.

Thank you Les, I was lucky that very small amount of sunshine appeared just as I was taking the shot and went a few seconds later

Great shot . like the backlit scene. maybe a little too much foreground blur for me.

Agree with Ade about the noise. The problem with backlit subjects is that we have to lift shadows to brighten up the areas out of the sun. That may have introduced some noise in the Egret?

I like the image - don't normally see them stood on grass :)

Dave.

Great shot . like the backlit scene. maybe a little too much foreground blur for me.

Thank you John was unsure myself about foreground

Agree with Ade about the noise. The problem with backlit subjects is that we have to lift shadows to brighten up the areas out of the sun. That may have introduced some noise in the Egret?

I like the image - don't normally see them stood on grass :)

Dave.

Thank you Dave, not really up on the technical stuff but lifting the shadows does I believe introduce noise

Back