Little Egret

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
Very much like the second photo- the composition, in terms not only of its pictorial aspect but also of subtlety of colour, is most graceful and pleasing to the eye. The subject looks to be in good focus across its wings, and the background is prettily blurred- well-judged use of appropriate lens aperture, resulting in this lovely study.

I like the angle of the bird in this one Lez

Thank you Dennis- comments appreciated

Cheers buddy

Very much like the second photo- the composition, in terms not only of its pictorial aspect but also of subtlety of colour, is most graceful and pleasing to the eye. The subject looks to be in good focus across its wings, and the background is prettily blurred- well-judged use of appropriate lens aperture, resulting in this lovely study.

I shot this with a 150-500mm at 500mm f6.3

Thank you for the comments

Les

Well done,Les..Even your grab shots turn out very well.Number 2 for me as well…and that's not to detract in any way from the first shot. Number 2 looks,is, close and personal,almost feels like you're landing with it and just look at the concentration in its eyes making sure it gets the landing right.

Well done,Les..Even your grab shots turn out very well.Number 2 for me as well…and that's not to detract in any way from the first shot. Number 2 looks,is, close and personal,almost feels like you're landing with it and just look at the concentration in its eyes making sure it gets the landing right.

Thank you John

No 2 for me-well taken

Thank you Keith

Nice work again Les I do hope all this rain doesn't mean the place will be flooded when I'm up next week :(

No signs of flooding yet byuddy- I'll keep you posted

I love the 2nd one as the background is uncluttered and subject in sharp focus.

Thank you comments always appreciated

Difficult bird well exposed ... another vote for the composition of the 2nd :)

Cheers Roger- as you say a white bird on a sunny day difficult indeed

Les

Back