Little fat things

dod

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
Wasn't doing anything else today so tried my hand at these things again. Light was pretty dismal so some are at ISO2000. Thing that is interesting though is they were all with the 100-400 with the 1.4X teleconvertor, wide open. 30 to 50% crops mainly :)

8W0A9712.jpg

8W0A9731.jpg

8W0A9734.jpg

8W0A9738.jpg

LOL. Them's pretty damned good Doddy! :D

It makes me smile when people post comments like "the 100-400L isn't a proper 'L' lens". If it ever needed any vindication these shots is it. (y)

Careful now mate.... the next step up in glass gets mega expensive! ;)

LOL. Them's pretty damned good Doddy! :D

It makes me smile when people post comments like "the 100-400L isn't a proper 'L' lens". If it ever needed any vindication these shots is it. (y)

I know, I love the 100-400, much more so than the 70-200 F2.8 IS which is a pile of over priced, over hyped steaming dog turd :whistle: :boxer: :razz: :D

Great work Dod, especially with the conditions. Not keen on the feeder shot, but the others are very natural and appealing and well exposed/sharp, especially the last one (y)

Not really a shot that proper little fat thingers would show but it was more of an illustration of the detail the combo was able to resolve. :) Seconds a tad soft really but not too bad.

Thanks for the comments :)

They are impressive given the light conditions, and the ISO (y)

I think that may be my next lens :)

Lovely set, really like the poses in 3 & 4, well caught

Nice shots. No 2 being my fav. Coalies are great fun.

Back