Beginner Little Freya

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi folks.

Few candids of little Freya :). It's my partner's friend's granddaughter, saw her first time so didn't really ask for any poses at all, but she happily let me take few snaps.

DSC_2531
by Tom Major, on Flickr

DSC_2503
by Tom Major, on Flickr

DSC_2567
by Tom Major, on Flickr

DSC_2490
by Tom Major, on Flickr

Thanks for looking ;).

I won't comment on pre or post SR technicalities.
I will only say loudly my pleasure on your chosen
moments, AoV… and the human touch! (y)

Last edited:
Today was little diferent. We had little Freya for bit longer than yesterday and I was given green light with some "studio" shots. Problem is - I don't have studio :D :D

I addapted my daughter's bedroom (by throwing all kinds of stuff off the bed and attaching white bed sheet to the wall behind it. It kind of worked, Freya's mum and grandma liked effect a lot ;).

DSC_2638

by Tom Major, on Flickr

DSC_2650

by Tom Major, on Flickr

DSC_2657

by Tom Major, on Flickr

DSC_2618

by Tom Major, on Flickr

DSC_2644

by Tom Major, on Flickr

DSC_2668

by Tom Major, on Flickr

Now this was completely new experience to me. Finding the sweet spot for lightstand wasn't difficult, but work with such little child was indeed. Complete lack of control as such over child, unplanned movements, breaks every few minutes and most important - her safety. I found it very stressful when posing her and after few attempts of froggy pose I realised I am not skilled enough and called it off. I also had big help from my girlfriend and Freya's grandma as they tried to keep her looking at me, smiling or at least not crying etc.

I surely learnt something new today. It sure as hell was worth it! :)

Last edited:
Back