Little Grebe

Lovely detailed shot Russ(y) I wish I could motive meself, really struggling to be ar*ed lately :rolleyes:

Just another little observation, more space below, less on top if there is any?

Lovely detailed shot Russ(y) I wish I could motive meself, really struggling to be ar*ed lately :rolleyes:

Just another little observation, more space below, less on top if there is any?
- Cheers Phil - sorry to hear you're losing motivation; better weather (and vaccine) coming soon :)

- I've re-adjusted the crop
1Z0A0505-Edit-2.jpg

Always happy to oblige, mate (y)

Russ

Yeh, works better for me Russ but its purely personal taste. Won't belong before someones along to say the original works better for then :LOL:

sorry to hear you're losing motivation; better weather (and vaccine) coming soon

Cheers Russ, tbh I'm just feeling a bit sorry for meself :rolleyes:, been off colour last few, thankfully nowt serious and picking up now.

I've never been much of a winter person, its the short days and long dark nights that grind me down, roll on spring :banana:

Now I'm not jealous, you have an R5, not jealous at all, much.

Lovely work Russ, lovely detail.

Lovely shot Russ- I do like to see these little characters :)

Les

Lovely shot Russ- I do like to see these little characters :)

Les
- Cheers Les :)
- they are lovely birds, but seem to spend more time underwater and dive just as I press the shutter!
- so another lockdown, buddy - timed very badly to coincide with my birthday today:):(

Russ

- Cheers Les :)
- they are lovely birds, but seem to spend more time underwater and dive just as I press the shutter!
- so another lockdown, buddy - timed very badly to coincide with my birthday today:):(

Russ

I missed that- a Belated Happy Birthday Russ :)

Les

Yes Not good Russ m8 lock down again at least you got a go with it ? never Know when I am shooting in the electronic mode ? with my dodgy Fingers m8
- I now need to start enticing more birds (feathered) into my back garden, mate!
- I can understand your problem in selecting different shutter modes, the camera size is even smaller than the 7D2 :)

Russ

Back