Little Lynx

nothing cuter then a lynx cub :love:

Ohhhh so cute!
Very nicely placed in the frame too. :)

Great shot Nick, well framed, with a very alert look on its face.(y)

George.

Lovely - where were you?

nothing cuter then a lynx cub :love:
I can think of at least one cat that is :)
Ohhhh so cute!
Very nicely placed in the frame too. :)
Great shot Nick, well framed, with a very alert look on its face.(y)
Thank you. I expect it might have too much space up top for some, but I thought it suited it :)
Lovely - where were you?
A lovely family of Canadian Lynx at Hamerton. Some pigeons got into their enclosure, which kind of got the cats excited :D Poor things didn't stand a chance, but 'good' to see the Lynx still have their wild instincts

Another stroke of luck yesterday; after an early finish I managed to pop in and find a 'photo workshop' in progress. Although those that paid for that had access to a clearer view of the lynx, the little ones didn't actually come out until the group moved on :D
This is the first time I've seen any of them use their climbing frames, but unfortunately it opens them up to messy backgrounds.

Wildwood131 by Norman Thomas, on Flickr
Taken at Wildwood Animal Park near Herne Bay in Kent on a Photographic day yesterday - best £80 I've spent for ages

nickEnackEnoo - I'm pretty sure that the grey fluffy fellas on my Flickr page are arctic foxes. I've put some more up on Flickr and some of their resident wolves, one of which is pictured here.
Wildwood092 by Norman Thomas, on Flickr

Back