Little owl flight shot

Another top quality shot there Dennis, superb.(y)

Den, you are a complete inspiration, so many of your images have brought us joy,I know you have heard all this before,but that matters not,all the luck in the world good sir(actually I don't think you need luck I think you earnt this!).On a side note although it took ages for me to get here I'd like to say thanks for the help way back ,I have good reasons for taking so long but your suggestion of a different email worked.

Finally please keep posting/sharing your work,i'm aware of a some of the problems here and have to say some of the revelations in the critque thread really shocked me, I genuinely could not believe what I was reading, even though i've been lurking for so long .

Please keep sharing Den,I think it's important that you realize you are bringing joy to many like me and my lady and are inspiring us to be better,even if you are not getting comments from us until now on this forum.

Thank you Den

Stu

I tried some shots of an owl in flight a few weeks back and struggled like mad. Its shots like this however that make me want to get straight back out there and practice, practice, practice.

Fabulous shot.

Wow (y)

Den, you are a complete inspiration, so many of your images have brought us joy,I know you have heard all this before,but that matters not,all the luck in the world good sir(actually I don't think you need luck I think you earnt this!).On a side note although it took ages for me to get here I'd like to say thanks for the help way back ,I have good reasons for taking so long but your suggestion of a different email worked.

Finally please keep posting/sharing your work,i'm aware of a some of the problems here and have to say some of the revelations in the critque thread really shocked me, I genuinely could not believe what I was reading, even though i've been lurking for so long .

Please keep sharing Den,I think it's important that you realize you are bringing joy to many like me and my lady and are inspiring us to be better,even if you are not getting comments from us until now on this forum.

Thank you Den

Stu
Very kind of you Stuart ....Thanks

Back