Wild Little owl from this evening

den

Name
Dennis
Edit My Images
No
My first real full session at the owl site tonight,mainly due to the first decent night for a while,however after a conversation regarding sharpening with a fellow member i said that if i got shots tonight i would change my sharpening values in photoshop and post the results ,i still have some work to do at the site regarding backgrounds as i have not touch it since last October ,a quick edit but i have dropped my sharpening value down 33% Little owl 19th April 2016 (1 of 1) by dennis greenwood, on Flickr

really nice shots .

Rob.

Now this is what I'm talking about, these are bang on! As sharp as you like without going too far IMO. It seems others agree so now it's down to you as to how you feel. Could I possibly see the dipper and grebe with the 33% reduction too, in their respective threads? Only if you can be bothered of course :) out of interest too, do you feel these are soft then? To my eye, they're exactly the same level of sharpness as Mark's dipper.

Stump adds detail which completes the overall effect also the feather detail shows how delightful these owls are.
Seems completely at ease no doubt enjoying its meal.
GEORGE.

Den they look super sharp and really wonderful captures. Faultless high quality images imo.

They both look good to me. Great detail and two fantastic images Den. The second slightly edges it for me.

Cracking set, Den. Number 2 being my favorite. I'm still yet to see any owl, other than a tawny at night.

Back