Little Owl

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
No
Little-Owl-rework-2016-2.jpg

A shot from just up the road from the Snipe wall, Little Owl having a good old stretch.

7D, 500f4LIS + 1.4TC, WWS Bean Bag ( Full Frame ) Wild Bird, not baited.

Thanks for the feedback on the Sandpiper and thanks for looking

Andy...

I really wonder what are the thoughts behind those eyes…
as, of course, it is looking at you!

Very interesting pose and original take Andy! ;-)

Thanks guys, pleased you like it.

He does look grumpy, but he was incredibly relaxed and at one point he nodded off for 30min

Thanks very much for the kind words everyone, they're always appreciated and I'm pleased you like the shot as much as I do.

That's the best Little Owl shot I think I've ever seen, fantastic pose and capture...brilliant!

Lovely shot Andy, nice to see full wing spread, is that feather damage or one of its feet just poking through?

Thanks once again Guys, pleased you like it.

That's the best Little Owl shot I think I've ever seen, fantastic pose and capture...brilliant!

Thanks very much, Chris...that is praise indeed (y)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovely shot Andy, nice to see full wing spread, is that feather damage or one of its feet just poking through?

Ey up, Adam...cheers pal, the wing feather you refer to has a Talon sticking through it, due to the outstretched right leg.

this is very nice .

Rob.

Back