Little 'uns in a rapeseed field

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
No
Cool images real nice colours and skin tones . Like the last one just for the exspressions captured.

Gaz

Nice to see you keep to the paths- slight critique on all but the 1st & 3rd image the rape stalk seems to intrude on these splendid shots, which is a shame

Les ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, lovely moments captured.

Nice to see you keep to the paths- slight critique on all but the 1st & 3rd image the rape stalk seems to intrude on these splendid shots, which is a shame

Les ;)

Thanks Les - just didn't notice the stalks on 2 & 4! Doh!
We did get asked to move out of the crop itself by the farmer - felt like a naughty teenager being told off! Fair enough though, it's his crop so just shuffled my feet and mumbled 'Sorry' and moved :oops: :$

Jim

Lovely set of images, I've been thinking of doing something similar but I'm not sure I could keep my girl's to stay to the tracks.
Nice work

Thanks Les - just didn't notice the stalks on 2 & 4! Doh!
We did get asked to move out of the crop itself by the farmer - felt like a naughty teenager being told off! Fair enough though, it's his crop so just shuffled my feet and mumbled 'Sorry' and moved :oops: :$

Jim

I grow Oil seed rape and Photographer are a pain sometimes, so I do see where he was coming from, hence my comment about keeping to the paths :clap:

Les :p

Back