Live Music - GT Live Mic Sessions

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
That first image looks like Hendrix! Love the smiling young lady too, she looks thrilled - I'm guessing they liked her set :)

Usual standard of story telling Dan, nicely done.

That first image looks like Hendrix! Love the smiling young lady too, she looks thrilled - I'm guessing they liked her set :)

Usual standard of story telling Dan, nicely done.

Thanks, I had some many smiling photos of her it was hard to choose between them :D

'Well.. that's just grand, but I'm not here to cater to your needs'
Ouch. It is a critique section though? Unless I took a wrong turn again which is entirely possible.
Aren't I a member of your audience? I like the shots, just suggesting a bit of an edit

'Well.. that's just grand, but I'm not here to cater to your needs'
Ouch. It is a critique section though? Unless I took a wrong turn again which is entirely possible.
Aren't I a member of your audience? I like the shots, just suggesting a bit of an edit

I can't please every personal request, 8 shots might seem excessive to you but it helps tell more of a story.. The shots don't typically stand on their own.

If I get more requests to post less then I will consider it :)

First is a real classic look for me - very good indeed. I also very much like the 7th, with it's sense of a band getting into a groove together. The lass in 5 & 6 reminds me of someone, but I can't quite think whom.

'The shots don't typically stand on their own.'
Shouldn't they?
The way you work it out is up to you for better or worse but I'm not convinced you've got a significant audience. You won't get personal requests to post less because no-one really cares. I'm one of the few people looking...

Shouldn't they?
The way you work it out is up to you for better or worse but I'm not convinced you've got a significant audience. You won't get personal requests to post less because no-one really cares. I'm one of the few people looking...

I suppose when you put it like that, you have a point - I won't bother posting again, it is indeed effort wasted if the only critique is to post less. thanks

Jeez you're touchy! All I said was it's too many pics to have a sensible crit of. But whatever princess

Shouldn't they?
To answer the "shouldn't they?" bit - no, not always. Some forms of reportage (and that is typically what Dan shoots as shown in the above images) are shot very much as is and are used in a series to tell a story. If you don't feel like critiquing all eight then don't - simples - or just crit one or two.

I suppose when you put it like that, you have a point - I won't bother posting again, it is indeed effort wasted if the only critique is to post less. thanks
I wouldn't let one comment put you off Dan, I like your story telling images.

Cool, people are sticking up for you. No need to stop posting. Certainly not because I gave you some stick!

Back