Beginner Liverpool Docks At Sunset

Name
caitlin
Edit My Images
No
It's been quite a long time since I've been on this forum as I took a break to really think about what I want with photography and I've just been having so much fun just going out and about with my camera. I recently visited Liverpool and I really wanted to visit the docks and I have alot of photos but these two are my favourites and I wondered if I could get any comments/opinions. I've just been trying new things, new light and new subjects other than people. I'd appreciate any feedback or tips! IMG_9828.jpg IMG_9944.jpg

I guess that you realise that the images are not straight, perhaps that is the style that you are after but any departure from your norm or your comfort zone is good to try, although the main thing is that you enjoy the images. second one is best in my opinion with its strong contrasts :)

I guess that you realise that the images are not straight, perhaps that is the style that you are after but any departure from your norm or your comfort zone is good to try, although the main thing is that you enjoy the images. second one is best in my opinion with its strong contrasts :)

I did notice that it wasn't straight but I haven't edited it yet and was unsure if to change it so thought i'd see if people weren't keep on the slant to it I'll see how it look straight!

I prefer the second one too I love the strong colours!

Really like the silhouette on the 2nd against the colourful sky. My preference would have been to keep it level and gone in a bit tighter but a great spot. Keep it up and thanks for sharing!

Really like the silhouette, excellent (y)

Thankyou @Norkie and @Marc. appreciate the comments! I really wish I'd have thought ahead a little better and prepared for the shot more but I'm going back in a few weeks so hopefully I'll get the chance to get an even better one! Thankyou

Back