Liverpool Night Photos

These are the kind of scenes, Richard, that allows you
to explore other approaches to artistic intent…

Diner.jpg

Last edited:
Great use of an old Routemaster, I do like both and as above spot on with the exposure, the bus really sticks out, looks like a set out of a movie scene

On another note a good idea for this weeks 52'ers - People

Last edited:
What a fantastic use of the vehicle.
Do I see a sit-down meal area and a bar upstairs?
Lovely, vibrant colours and well exposed.
It makes me want to visit, just for the novelty

Had our lunch on that bus when we went to Liverpool, felt more at home on a RM
Went Northern gourmet and had a fish finger sarnie, bit pricey, but expect that at a tourist attraction.

Next day went in the cafe top floor of John Lewis, great view from there over the river and food was decent enough

see they replaced the red ship for a red bus ;) like both photos,

any night meets I'll pop down

what time are you thinking of going?? I'm in work till 5 :(

Yes. Were you?
Can't go anywhere these days:p

What we're you doing?

getting some books that my son had order and ended up buying a flash, I wasn't allow to look at the bags as the Mrs says I have too many (she was in the wheelchair)

yes still up for a meet up,

Ah yes. I remember the wheelchair. I was investigating swapping my venerable, and heavy, backpack.
Sorry I didn't notice you but my mind was on other things.

When are you free? Presumably you are on shifts at HMP? I'm free Mon, Tues, Thurs this week. Next week all except Friday.

I'm relaxed about times so long as I'm on a train home by 10PM.

Frank before you get a new bag ,look at the think tank ones ultra light and still sturdy ,they do various sizes but all lightweight .

P.s is that this tues coming .

Last edited:
Jeff, thanks. I bought a Think Tank. Cavernous. Approx 1/3 weight of my old one and holds more!

Can be this Tuesday coming. If you want to meet then I'll be there. Just say a time. First come and all that.

Were you at Nat's funeral? Thought I saw you at the far end of the row I was on but missed you outside.

Last edited:
I could do any night but wouldn't be able to get into town till 6pm (that's if all ok in work)

An excellent set there, thanks for posting :)

I could do any night but wouldn't be able to get into town till 6pm (that's if all ok in work)

Sorry for the delay - I was up at silly o'clock to go to Keswick and have only just picked this up.
To save any pressure how's about we say 7PM on this Tuesday night?
Meet by the Beatles statue?

7pm is ok for me on Tuesday

yes David open to all

@Kingo46
John, @Mr Perceptive and I are now meeting at 5PM in Brasco Bar.
Don't' know if you'll see this or if you can get down earlier. If not we'll still be at Beatles statue at 7PM.
I'll PM you my mobile number in case you need it.

Back