Liz's 52 for 2019 Week 42 - Song

Good shot - at least it's all bagged up!

Waiting
It's a shame that someone else has to pick up others rubbish.

But was it (as assumed by most) rubbish that the parkies had picked up off the floor, or was it sacks from rubbish bins?
I think we deserve to know :exit:

Usually when taking shots, we'll clear the rubbish up, to save on pp, but on this occasion I guess that wouldn't work.
Nicely found and taken Liz :)

It is very sad but well done to the people who did the work, works for the theme and tells a story

Thanks. I didn't expect any comments as I failed to do the link. Not yet learned how! Yes it is a sad sight, but we'll be doing it all again before too long. Ten of us did 3 hours and I could barely walk that night. The first time we did it we sent an incredible 6 Tonnes to the tip.

But was it (as assumed by most) rubbish that the parkies had picked up off the floor, or was it sacks from rubbish bins?
I think we deserve to know :exit:

Usually when taking shots, we'll clear the rubbish up, to save on pp, but on this occasion I guess that wouldn't work.
Nicely found and taken Liz :)

If you checked my site again Tim, you would have seen that I spent 3 hours at this. No parkies in this neck of the woods and someone's even stolen the two litter bins we had a couple of weeks ago. The third was pushed down the bank when a Lorry fly tipped a load after it, so now we don't have any!

If you checked my site again Tim, you would have seen that I spent 3 hours at this. No parkies in this neck of the woods and someone's even stolen the two litter bins we had a couple of weeks ago. The third was pushed down the bank when a Lorry fly tipped a load after it, so now we don't have any!
:( Liz
I'm not sure I know which site you're referring to though.

Fly tipping is the pits. We had a load around the back from us, took us 4 weekends, 4 skips and borrowing a medium size digger off of one of my mate's workplace to get it all shifted after we fitted security gates. (Still, at least my lad learnt how to drive a digger!)

:( Liz
I'm not sure I know which site you're referring to though.

Fly tipping is the pits. We had a load around the back from us, took us 4 weekends, 4 skips and borrowing a medium size digger off of one of my mate's workplace to get it all shifted after we fitted security gates. (Still, at least my lad learnt how to drive a digger!)

There's always a silver lining somewhere!

Nice and on theme Liz, we have a problem around our area with fly tipping. Shame people who do this !
Inserting the link isn’t that hard when you know how. Easy for some I’m sure.
First go to the page your post is on and in the top right click on the number next to the # e.g #89 above. It takes you to your post.
Highlight the webpage text and copy. Next go to your post and highlight the link text.
Click on the little chain icon next to the picture and emoji and paste the webpage text into the url box and save.

Hope this helps

Chris

Nice waiting image and it tells a real story about the sh*t order some of our beauty spots are in these days

Well spotted

Nice take on waiting just a shame there is so much dumped rubbish. If the council is anything like round here it could be waiting a very long time.

No Peter, the Council is very good. It had gone before 10 am the next morning.

EEk thats a very rough road, Nice pic and i like it winding off at the end works well with the river :)

Waiting is a perfect fit to the theme and, sadly, seen all to often these days :(

Nice shot for Rough. Looks like a nice location with a very rough bit of road :-o

Excellent composition Liz.
I really like your placement of the road and the river.
Also, I like how you got some raindrops in the puddles too....gives it a nice little extra bit of story.
Certainly fits the theme well....it's definitely a rough bit of road!
Nice work Liz.(y)

Certainly rough enough for me. I wouldn't be taking my A3 down there (at least not without a replacement sump waiting for me at the other end). The condition of the road contrasts well with the nicely kept condition of the building next to it.

Nice rough image that Liz. I bet that's fun driving down there missing all the holes

And we've all gotta have an object of desire eh! Fingers crossed that one day you get it :)

LOL, I didn't notice the personal plate until Carl pointed it out...
Considering the state of your road, it's remarkably clean, those low profile tyres must give an interesting ride down there.

A nice bit of colour matching with the house behind.
It might have been worth moving the green toolbox though (or cloning it out).

Thanks one and all. It arrived last Monday, along with the 'robot', a bamboo case to hold the spare key and a bouquet of flowers, plus it was covered in a red sheet which I had to pull off and then drive it out of the showroom window. Toyota sure know how to do things. The 'robot' is Issho meaning 'together' apparently, but no it doesn't clean anything and yes it is bumpy going down the potholes.

Nice - are you sure he's not digging for worms/bait?

Nice - are you sure he's not digging for worms/bait?
Well I wouldn't swear to it, but we were told many of them were and we saw some washing and shaking shellfish in the water in baskets, so your guess is as good as mine.

Good image, i would crop it to get rid of the glass and bar at the front and also the white foam behind, maybe brighten in slightly.

Nice image, I like the candid nature of it, plus the negative space.

Back