Llyn Idwal, Snowdonia

I agree with SFT. - really like the first one. Second seems a bit too dark as well as the blue cast.

In the second one its looks like there's somebody taking a picture of you?

Lyn Idwal is not a mountain, it’s a lake[emoji6] that to one side I think number one is really nice. Number two not doing much for me.

1st for me. The second is too blue in the shadowed areas. If you adjust your blue curve inwards you'll correct it.

Ok - I thought it was looking a 'bit' blue, but it is, as you say, too much. Will try adjusting it - thanks :)

The first is beautiful, has a real sense of three dimensionality.

In the second one its looks like there's somebody taking a picture of you?

I dont think so - but there were quite a few photographers around, so its a possibility !

Lyn Idwal is not a mountain, it’s a lake[emoji6] that to one side I think number one is really nice. Number two not doing much for me.

You are correct....but...technically....I was standing next to Lllyn Idwal when I took these ;)

Seems like the second photo doesn't work for most - I was happy with the available light and the shape of the mountains, but I dont think it is by any means a masterpiece (especially as it looks like it has been take underwater - :LOL: ). Thanks for all the comments :D

Back