Loch Assynt last week.

Peter B

Double Numpty
Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
I braved the midges for a short space of time, but the clouds were so bad that the camera was trying to focus on them. It's the easy Assynt shot next to the layby, but I still like the trees here.

#1 with brave angler!
DSCF3341.jpg

DSCF3354.jpg

Calda House and hills above Inchnadamph
DSCF3377.jpg

Really like that first one, it's lovely and I think the sky is fine. The 2nd one is a little tight in the frame with quite a bit going on but still a nice image. I like the third but I think I'd actually crop below the moon as it pulls me eye away from the lovely lit landscape.

Very nice set but the 1st is my pick.

I go for the first two!
I like the line of trees in the water in both!

I really like these,i think #1 & 2 for me.:)

First two for me too. We're a hardy lot, us anglers. Takes more than a few midges to put us off. Either that or we're too daft to notice the little sods.

First two for me too. We're a hardy lot, us anglers. Takes more than a few midges to put us off. Either that or we're too daft to notice the little sods.

Don't know what repellent they were wearing, but they certainly didn't seem bothered. Not much sign of rising fish though!

One has no real point of interest, it's nice but not really different to any tourist kind of shot other than the pretty light. Two shows some vision, but as pointed out is probably framed a bit too tightly, to the right in particular. Three is hard to judge, at first glance is a bit dull as the colours in the bottom half blend together, and it appears to be quite soft, but the more you look the more you can appreciate the view with that lovely light and shadow, a nice touch with the moon as well. Just a shame about that car, I think I'd clone it out

Don't know what repellent they were wearing, but they certainly didn't seem bothered. Not much sign of rising fish though!
Avon skin so soft. I was told about it many years ago by a gamekeeper in the highlands. I thought if it's good enough for him....and it really works.

Back