Loch Leathan

A superlative shot of a calibre that rarely graces this forum. This is jaw droppingly excellent :)

Interesting take with the portrait. You got better light than when I tried this view two years back. To get it ripple free is very hard.

Shame about the road but that’s not your fault.

Last edited:
If all the other photos you take for the rest of the year are rubbish, just sit back, look at this one and be happy. It is a cracker.

Dave

Thats a cracker Neil, very serene and beautiful

Really kind comments all, really appreciated and given me a bit of a boost!! Cheers ..ive added another one from that morning, and what a memorable morning it was!

I don't often comment on Landscapes but that is just stunning!
Pinned to the Home page (y)

Last edited:
I narrowly prefer the portrait version as its simplicity makes for a stronger composition, but they are both quite excellent work! Fantastic job.

I'm looking at this on my tablet and the portrait shot is longer than my screen. At first I thought meh - a bit hazy and not all that interesting and then I scrolled down. Wow, two cracking shots. The second one is my personal favourite, but they're both stunning images. I even like the colour balance, even though I usually prefer a more velvia feel.

Absolutely spot on Neil.

The vertical composition is mega and deserves to be printed very large and displayed.

Back