Lochan na h-Achlaise

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
No
A couple from a stunning few minutes last Sunday as I was driving down home from a weekend up in Glencoe. I can count on one hand how many times I've seen Lochan na h-Achlaise so still in over 10 years of heading north...the light was wonderful too and the snow, the icing on the cake...a morning for @SFTPhotography but he was keeping warm at home...

Lochan na Achlaise 2 by Martin Steele, on Flickr

Lochan na Achlaise by Martin Steele, on Flickr

You can't really beat that place on a still day, especially with snow capped hills.

Lovely work, nice to see a different composition to the usual as well, those hills to the left are often ignored.

Just lovely Martin.

That's a super pair of pictures Martin. While the first is more classic kaleidoscopy, I slightly prefer the lead given to the eye in the second.

Brilliant shots.
Prefer the orientation of #1.
You can't really beat that place on a still day, especially with snow capped hills.

Lovely work, nice to see a different composition to the usual as well, those hills to the left are often ignored.

Just lovely Martin.
Lovely stuff again Martin - I also prefer the landscape orientation
That's a super pair of pictures Martin. While the first is more classic kaleidoscopy, I slightly prefer the lead given to the eye in the second.

Thank you folks :)

Great shots.
I guess Steve is at home keeping warm and doing his PP work on many hundreds of shots from his recent trip to France and Spain.

what fantastic pictures I feel. I prefer No 1 though.
Thank you Mick :)

Great shots.
I guess Steve is at home keeping warm and doing his PP work on many hundreds of shots from his recent trip to France and Spain.
Thanks Graham, yeah I'd say so :)

Back