Lockdown landscape photography

Edit My Images
No
How's everyone coping with this lockdown situation, especially regarding scratching our photographic itches?

I'm very fortunate in that I live in a very photogenic area but my hillwalking and mountain photography has been curtailed. The upshot is that I have been spending time exploring my immediate surroundings in a way I haven't done before.

In this instance, this photograph was taken 500 metres from my home.

Same scene, different evening - Capel Curig - Snowdonia - Wales by Nicholas Livesey, on Flickr

How's everyone coping with this lockdown situation, especially regarding scratching our photographic itches?

I'm very fortunate in that I live in a very photogenic area but my hillwalking and mountain photography has been curtailed. The upshot is that I have been spending time exploring my immediate surroundings in a way I haven't done before.

In this instance, this photograph was taken 500 metres from my home.

Same scene, different evening - Capel Curig - Snowdonia - Wales by Nicholas Livesey, on Flickr

Lovely detail and texture in the shadows, great atmosphere!! Very well executed

Lovely quiet image; I can almost work out where it's taken from... I'd lighten the birch in the foreground just a little, but such things are very personal.

Lovely view, nicely photographed, wish my local area looked like that.!
Last time I was there was to do the Crimpiau walk in your book. Looking forward to getting back to Snowdonia - plenty more exploring to do.

Wet nice and I enjoyed the you tube video also . Please do more, though I appreciate they must take a hell of a lot of time to do!

Back