lomographers?

Edit My Images
No
Anyone got any lomo cameras? I just bought my first holga today :love: so simple its unreal!

here she is in all her plastic gaffer tape glory!

myholgatx9.jpg

:clap:

I shall be interested to see how you get on with this. I've been contemplating getting one for a while. So far I got a lensbaby, which is the next best thing for a digital camera.

I love the lens markings... Optical Lens

I delved into a Holga (not as pretty as yours though!) but didn't really get on with it! Also I am abit lazy and found the 120 roll abit fiddly and then sending it away etc etc!

So I have a Holga GN if anyone wants to have a go! :) PM me if you are interested,

Sorry for the hijack! ;)

Love the results from LOMO camera's, very grainy and natural. Had a lomo fisheye for a while, about 5 years back, got some good pics, am thinking of investing in a new one, and possibly a couple of their other cameras soon. I love the whole comunity behind Lomo cameras. Well done on getting one, trust me, they are addictive(y)

Is that the White Stripes edition? How much and where?

I want a horizon perfekt, the 'standard' cameras don't really appeal to me.

I'm after a holgaroid!! I shall have one as soon as I can afford it. It has back for polaroid/fuji instax and the 120 and 35 films too :D :love:

Ooh now that's a great looking bit of kit ... (y) ... does it come in Green though ... :cautious:

Oops ... :eek: ... yes it does HERE and I've just ordered one from Amazon for just 44 squids ... :woot:

Well ... :cautious: ... it would have been rude not to ... wouldn't it ... :shrug:

Another camera not to use ... :LOL:

I am going to have to stop coming here ... :thinking: ... soon ... :D

:p

i have a holga too! currently being experimental and running a 35mm slide film through it instead of the 120film its designed to take. i have a few other "lomo" cameras too. i was taken in by the explosive colours of most the shots on the website. the whole community is a pretty interesting thing to be a part of too.

Well :welcome: to TP Desorde ... (y) ... no boundaries on here you know and who knows :thinking: ... one day we may even have a dedicated Lomo/Holga Forum ... :naughty:

I have to say their web site is quite impressive though ... :D

:p

Sorry if resurrecting "closed envelope" threads is frowned upon but I've recently bought myself a Lomo Fisheye 2. I really wanted a Sigma 8mm fisheye for (D)SLR use but couldn't find one and wouldn't afford it if I did!

Only had one film through it so far (200 ASA print - reasonably bright sunlight) and like it a lot! Got a few shots lined up for it on my imminent holiday - will post a couple if they're worth posting!

The most valuable tip got for using a Holga was use 400ASA film.

well I got through the my first roll pretty fast then ordered 5 rolls of fuji velvia 50 so sunny days only for me only had one so far and used a whole roll that day :LOL:.Can't wait to get them processed and buy my scanner :)

Nod, how is the fisheye? i'm thinking of getting it as my next lomo camera.

Great fun!

Slightly soft around the edges (as expected) and hard to keep level. A bit hard to get proper framing (slight parallax error between viewfinder and camera lens).

I used ISO 200 print film on the test film - and will use it again over the next couple of weeks while I'm where the sun shines brighter (Crete) but will probably switch to 400 back here in Blighty.

2517594565_8687f33a39_o.jpg

Back