London day trip.

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
No
Super stuff - know all of these locations but you've done a great job of bringing your own style to them.

Excellent processing with a hint of surreality in the first and last.

A great set, I do like the dark shard image and the underside of the millennium bridge.

All tasteful productions… but #2 hits it for me! (y)

All tasteful productions… but #2 hits it for me! (y)
Thanks Daniel

Truly inspiring photography
Thank you :)

The king of min strikes again.

The shard image sure is very catchy but in mood and aesthetic appeal it’s the first and last that hold my attention
Cheers Steve, they are my 2 favourites from this set as well.

I like these a lot.

great images again

Fantastic set of images Neil, well worth staying over for!

Neil does it again, not only do you go for your presentation on Photog of the year, you also bring back more winning shots, No 2 all the way but also that 1st shot is also awesome.

"Excellent" set of images Sir, nuff said.(y)

George.

Thats it gonna chuck my camera away, just been to the city and I cried when I saw how good these are. Us mere mortals bow before you. Awesome Sir!!

Super set of shots. I went out of my way to check out the location of the second shot as that is just so good.

I really like the first shot too - reminds me of the colour palette of lots of Venice shots I've seen (Rohan Reilly etc)

your last shot is it fog or is it the the way you process the pics ?
It was misty but I had to blend out the far bank so a lot of it is down to the processing.

Super set of shots. I went out of my way to check out the location of the second shot as that is just so good.

I really like the first shot too - reminds me of the colour palette of lots of Venice shots I've seen (Rohan Reilly etc)
Cheers Ian

Wowsers Neil. These are staggeringly good. I know there is some hard work that goes in to processing these sort of shots but to have the eye to envisage what you want to achieve is something I could only dream of!.

Awesome, they are all great with your signature look ingrained in the pre camera work and developed in the processing. Strangely for me who has never taken a picture of a person I love the shot of the guy looking back down the steps, wondering what he is looking at.

Back