Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
21749752820_b9f6670840_k.jpg

21911685926_0b2908f7e9_k.jpg

21315084244_380ff8cda0_k.jpg

21911660166_d2a40c7e7e_k.jpg

Love the night time shots, excellent (y)

Thanks Norkie :) Came out pretty well considering they were hand held. The guy at the Shard told me off for using a tripod :(

Probably thought it was a rocket launcher :confused:

Canon 750D and from memory Canon 18-200. I can find out the settings tomorrow when i'm back on a computer

To be fair, it is very well publicised not to use tripods.
it's on the tickets, it's on the walls, it's on their terms and conditions. :bat:

Can you use a monopod ?

Hi Chris. Welcome to the forum.

There looks to be two bands on the RHS of the first pic and the second shot has a few dust spots that need cloning. Other than that, i think you've done well. The night shots are good, i'd like a couple of those kinda shots in my collection.

Cheers.

In all honesty i didnt see any notices about tripods,otherwise i wouldnt have took one lol
Also remember you can't sell your shots without their commercial agreement (which needed to he had in advance)... also in the terms and conditions! :D

That aside, your shots are nice and sharp considering it's through glass up there too :| (y)

Also remember you can't sell your shots without their commercial agreement (which needed to he had in advance)... also in the terms and conditions! :D

That aside, your shots are nice and sharp considering it's through glass up there too :| (y)

Thanks :) I understand i'd seek permission if i was to sell,what about for my own use?

Back