London People’s Vote March 23/03/19

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
Some great shots there but I think No 5 of the second post (the close up of the girl with the glasses) is the pick of the bunch for me.

I love seeing all the banners and placards at these marches, nice photos Dan
When I worked in central London used to see lots of these demos
The anti nuclear one was very odd, they used to have a die in, whistle blew and they all laid down where they were.

Have to say one thing regardless of the politics, better looking and healthier bunch than their counterparts

The anti nuclear one was very odd, they used to have a die in, whistle blew and they all laid down where they were.

hah awesome :)

Have to say one thing regardless of the politics, better looking and healthier bunch than their counterparts

There is a real feeling of joy when you look around and see everyone working together for the same goal, and everyone's got smiles in their faces can't help but smile too.

hah awesome :)

There is a real feeling of joy when you look around and see everyone working together for the same goal, and everyone's got smiles in their faces can't help but smile too.

That does seem to be quite a difference to the opposing camps often angry faces

Last edited:
Right, the thread has been cleaned. Please keep the discussion to the photos, we already have a thread running in Hot Topics for the Brexit discussion.

Some great shots there but I think No 5 of the second post (the close up of the girl with the glasses) is the pick of the bunch for me.

Seconded, although I do like the flow of movement of the flags in #4

I was going to post my photos, but I'm wondering whether I should risk it after the intervention required by @Marc :thinking:

“Excellent” set of shots, I had a feeling you’d be amongst the contributors.

George.

I like them all, my favourite is the 6th one. I think it is a combination of things, how the banner acts as a barrier allowing more space, and also the fact other photos are being taken by other photographers in the image, reminds me of one of those trick mirrors that look endless in my head.

Back