Votes: 7 87.5%
  • August

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
Hi folks it looks like some of us Fuji members would like to meet up in London now the weather is picking up. Those who`d like to join in please put your name in here, then we can sort out a month/day/time. All welcome whatever camera.

Last edited:
Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
I’m the same. As long as I have a couple of weeks notice I can cover most dates

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
What day/month would be best for you and @G.K.Jnr. ?

If I’m fit enough I’ll be back home in the USA for most of July as its our cotton picking/harvesting time. Other than that I can usually manage any day etc. But “PLEASE PLEASE” don’t hold back on a date just for me, l’m sure they’ll be other dates if I’m not available.

George.

OP
OP
Dave70D
Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
Ok folks, I have put up a Poll so we can see what month members would like to meet. Please vote as we can then start to plan what station to meet at.
I won`t vote just yet as either month for me is fine, so will go with the majority vote.

Last edited:
Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
No idea when I will be about, often nip off for a break at short notice.
Will keep an eye on this thread and see if I'm around when you have a definite date.

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm in money saving mode at the moment. Not working and no money until we sell the house, so can't commit right now.

OP
OP
Dave70D
Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
Ok folks as it`s looking like July, we now need to think of a day and week. Think it would be best if some members say what day they would be better on plus meet before the children break up for the holidays.

OP
OP
Dave70D
Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
As I have never done this before, then lets all agree when and where to meet then we can start to get the day sorted out. Last time I was in London was when I was 20 odd yrs old, I`m now 57yrs.

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
If it's a midweek day first week in July I'm up for it.
Born, lived and worked in London for over forty years so no problem finding my way anywhere to meet up
Covent Garden is pretty central and loads of cafes there, easy to get there from all the main stations.
Walkable from Kings Cross, St Pancras, Euston, Charing Cross and Waterloo.

OP
OP
Dave70D
Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
If it's a midweek day first week in July I'm up for it.
Born, lived and worked in London for over forty years so no problem finding my way anywhere to meet up
Covent Garden is pretty central and loads of cafes there, easy to get there from all the main stations.
Walkable from Kings Cross, St Pancras, Euston, Charing Cross and Waterloo.
I`d end up getting lost as soon as I`d get off the train so would be good to have a guide.
How does Wednesday 3rd July sound ?

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
I`d end up getting lost as soon as I`d get off the train so would be good to have a guide.
How does Wednesday 3rd July sound ?
As far as I can tell that seems fine, not sure what's on apart from Wimbledon which doesn't affect central areas.
Need to know its definite as soon as possible please, got quite a lot of stuff to plan.
Living in Cambs now so earliest I can get there is about half ten, peak rail fares are a bit much for a day out.
Anything you have in mind to see or go to?

OP
OP
Dave70D
Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No
As far as I can tell that seems fine, not sure what's on apart from Wimbledon which doesn't affect central areas.
Need to know its definite as soon as possible please, got quite a lot of stuff to plan.
Living in Cambs now so earliest I can get there is about half ten, peak rail fares are a bit much for a day out.
Anything you have in mind to see or go to?
Well that`s us two are fine with Wednesday 3rd 10.30 sounds fine too. I would like a chance to photograph the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben and just have a walk round that folk think would make a good image too.

Nod

Krispy and Kremey
Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
I would like a chance to photograph the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben

Lots of scaffolding around the Elizabeth Tower (sometimes called Big Ben) ATM, I think.