Londoners on Christmas morning

Edit My Images
Yes
Was talking a walk in central London on Christmas morning. I wasn't expecting many people is any, but had these visitors for company :D

all shot @105mm with a 24-105mm f/4

49281291917_90d472f2a5_b.jpg

49280606428_425ab26036_b.jpg

49281290957_e9a4a3d1e0_b.jpg

49281081786_a99df49394_b.jpg

Last edited:
Very interesting subject. I personally find animals and small children for the same reason photograph best from a much lower vantage point or their own eye level leading to more dramatic and personal looking images. 3rd one is the best one

Very interesting subject. I personally find animals and small children for the same reason photograph best from a much lower vantage point or their own eye level leading to more dramatic and personal looking images. 3rd one is the best one
Thank you for the feedback. Will certainly try that next time I come across them.
In my defense I did get down a little but I was rather close @ 105mm, so used a little caution to save my face :D

They look to be in good nick!

sad that so many businesses do not seem to do any kind of recycling!

Great set. Amazing they let you get so close.
I've been trying to find wild foxes to photograph, but without success

Thank you :)
I see them every other day on way to work.

In fact they visit us in our back garden too... one from my back garden

ASA09517.jpg

They look to be in good nick!

sad that so many businesses do not seem to do any kind of recycling!
indeed, and sad to see food waste not treated as food waste, though they seem to be feeding the foxes :D

another one in good nick! Looks very cuddly that one!

There are a couple which visit my parents garden, one even waited on the garden table by the window for some food, i was able to take a photo of him/her looking in the window, but he/she was a bit manky, one also has a limp. When i lived at a flat previously there was a no man's land over the back fence of unused spaced before you got to the gardens of the houses behind and it has become a huge dumping ground and foxes lived there for quite a while so saw those in the garden and got a few pics... then badgers took over and built massive set with huge piles of dirt but hardly saw them in many years, only the evidence of them!

Back