London's Air Ambulance......or the company car

Don't like em.

If you want I could show you how to improve them if you take me along:clap:

Joking aside I really like them

LOL nice try Matty, what're you like with blood, poo, urine etc etc.....especially someone el'ses?? ;)

Oh and cheers peeps.

LOL nice try Matty, what're you like with blood, poo, urine etc etc.....especially someone el'ses?? ;)

Oh and cheers peeps.

I see blood urine poo lumps bumps and bits of limbs everyday. (ok they are mostly in tubes/pots/nescafe coffee jars) My courier company works for veterinary laboratories.

But you mean from like living people who are in trouble and screaming and in pain and much more realistic than holby city (or that new rubbish Critical) In that case I'm out.

Again though cracking shots. Oh and a fantastic job you do. A family member needed your services a few years back. Unfortunately he didn't survive but you/your colleagues tried to give him the best chance you could.

Thanks

I have only ever seen it from below, and get vertigo just seeing how high up it is!

It must be quite amazing being up there nevertheless. The chopper itself is quite small, saw it or one like it landed in South Mimms MSA lorry park, a couple of months back and it is tiny!

Last edited:
Cheers peeps, Its 18 floors up and a lot bloody windier than the old pad!!
WattieTattie......the Skoda is a VRS and very quick, although not as much fun as the old scoobys we had. (Although we'd never fit all our kit in nowadays.)
MattyG sorry about your family member.
The charity has used a lot of my photos in their publicity (had a number published in national newspapers, but often without credit which is a annoying!
Also got the chance to meet Prince Edward and Sophie and photograph them when they came to visit us, and they were both superb.
Occasionally I do some work as well ;0)

Back