London's Best graffiti

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Just processing photos from a Photowalk I did in London a few weeks back and this amused me both for the graffiti itself and the apparent proclamation that it's 'London's Best' :)

I do love a good bit of graffiti and I found a few others bits I liked too, to maybe post later, but if you have any London graffiti shots I'd love to see them

David Goodier Photography - London photowalk -008 3 WEB TP.jpg

Dave

Local to me most graffiti is simply stupid, rude or just the author's name (if not a real name mostly), but in cities especially there is some really cool stuff isn't there - like yours here, lots of very talented folk about :)

Dave

To me it is art but the people who tag have no talent and that's why they do it. Perhaps they are jealous? Living in a small town there isn't any graffiti but we do have a Banksy locally in Lyme Regis and it has been untouched by taggers :)

Last edited:
I love good artistic graffiti but tagging is horrible! Is there any in Nottingham? I'm new to area

Local to me most graffiti is simply stupid, rude or just the author's name (if not a real name mostly), but in cities especially there is some really cool stuff isn't there - like yours here, lots of very talented folk about :)

Dave

I think thats the difference between just plain graffiti & Street art :)

great shots of fantastic art work. Captured them well and the colour is vibrant.

Theres a very good wall sized peice of an aerosol can being lit with a lighter and then huge flames at the bottom of Camden high street.

Back