Lone traveller (London Underground)

Love this Jonathon. Superb mono conversion and that leading line is just perfect

Very nice candid street style shot, well composed with a good mono presentation.

George.

Love this Jonathon. Superb mono conversion and that leading line is just perfect
lovely and sharp. Love the contrast.
Very nice candid street style shot, well composed with a good mono presentation.

Thank you for the comments.

I keep toying with selling on the LX100 but, even dispate its flaws, its a camera I find I can get on with and acheive 'reasonable' results.
I am trying out a Sony 16-50mm on my a7, so working in APC mode, which makes a nice smallish and light weight setup, with a great dynamic range, but the lens on the LX100 can produce some great sharp and contrasty images.

Ooh I didnt know it was taken with the little LX. I have one of those also and it did me proud in NYC last year.

Ooh I didnt know it was taken with the little LX. I have one of those also and it did me proud in NYC last year.

Yes :)

Whilst the DR can be a limiting factor, it can still produce some stunning results and is a great travel camera. Its my go to camera, if away from home.

Back