B&W Lonely sheep..

Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
This was meant to be an image of lonely tree on top of beacon hill near me. So the fog roles on in and threatens getting any shot at all then the sheep popped up right in shot.. You simply couldn't plan for some shots..!

Untitled
by onform1, on Flickr

Darker, really? I normally err on the darker side with most of my images, it just looks right to me, but I think this one is on the limit IMO. But I respect your opinion and will revisit it and see.

Hi Matt

That's brilliant, oh that we could have that kind of luck all the time.

I would crop a bit off both sides, to give more emphasis to the sheep/tree, bit more space in front of the sheep less to the left of the tree.

Great shot

David

Darker, really? I normally err on the darker side with most of my images, it just looks right to me, but I think this one is on the limit IMO. But I respect your opinion and will revisit it and see.
I wasn't thinking of the whole image being darker, it was the just the darkest areas to give a little more contrast without making the mist/sheep any brighter as you would with just a contrast adjustment. But that is only a personal opinion and I'm looking at it on a lap top not an adjusted monitor so please don't pay to much attention to me.

i think the blacks are ok any brighter you will lose the misty background a square crop would work for me oops it is square well a little from both sides as said lovely capture

I like that as it is.

Back