Fi
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
That first cat image is fabulous.
Great colour and so sharp!

That first cat image is fabulous.
Great colour and so sharp!

Thank you! I have taken hundreds of photos of him since he was a kitten and that is one of my favourites :)

Really liking the 1st shot - it's got a definite "Oh bugger, caught doing something I shouldn't"...I can hear him now "saying it wasn't me" :D

Last edited:
Great cat and excellent photos, really like them all. I've got a ginger cat, think there the nicest of all cats.

Really liking the 1st shot - it's got a definite "Oh bugger, caught doing something I shouldn't"...I can hear him now "saying it wasn't me" :D

That is his natural expression!! Thank you :)

Great cat and excellent photos, really like them all. I've got a ginger cat, think there the nicest of all cats.

Thank you - I would agree ;)

Lovely sharp set. I am a cat lover :).
Number 2 is my fave (y)

Thank you - I'm never sure about mono conversions with him given he's such a lovely colour - but I thought it worked for that shot.

What a lovely cat (and pics - #2 is great). We lost our ginger tom a few years back and still miss him.

Thank you - I'm never sure about mono conversions with him given he's such a lovely colour - but I thought it worked for that shot.

Its a lighting thing :)
I am like @Giblets , having lost 2 cats recently. One was nearly 17, and one was 18,1/2. Both beautiful cats (tortoiseshell, and black).

Back